(CSE: TCAN) (FSE: TH8)
RIGHT FOR YOUR PORTFOLIO?
Revenue Q2 2020
Annual Revenue expected from first full year of production at Fully Licensed Daly Street Facility
A California Cannabis Company Hyper-Focused on Quality and Consistency in the Largest US Market
- $3.2MIL USD Revenue Q2 2020
- $18.8MIL USD Revenue Run Rate from 10,000 sq.ft test facility
- $70MIL USD Annual Revenue expected from first full year of production at Fully Licensed Daly Street Facility.
- Daly facility will be one of the largest cannabis facilities in California
- Recently acquired two California companies,
- High-end award winning edible producer Soldaze
- Premium indoor cultivator and distributer Lyfted Farms
- Lyfted Farms products sold in select Cookies Locations – The most recognizable name in high-end Cannabis.
- 2019 California Cannabis sales over $3B, industry currently fragmented
- Direct to dispensary model, cutting out the middleman
PROVIDING THE HIGHEST QUALITY CANNABIS CONSITANTLY IN THE MASSIVE CALIFORNIA MARKET
PURPOSE BUILT FACILITY
and 196,000 SQ.FT MULTI PURPOSE BUILDING
- Located in Modesto, California; A key asset for TransCanna
- 196,000 square foot building has an appraised value, prior to licensing and build out, of US $15m.
- The indicative value once operational, post-licensing and build out is projected at US $80m.
- Will be the largest multi-purpose cannabis facility in California.
- Electricity Rates amongst the lowest in California
Daly building will serve as TransCanna’s operations headquarters and will house manufacturing, distribution and cultivation space.
A breakdown of the 196,000 square feet upon completion will be:
- 45,000 square feet of manufacturing
- 50,000 square feet of distribution, packaging and cannabis storage
- 60,000 square feet of indoor cultivation space
- 5,000 square feet of independent lab for product testing
- 36,000 square feet of offices, equipment maintenance, employee areas
How TransCanna Holdings is Changing the Game in Cannabis and Hoping to Create Shareholder Value
Due to the facility’s enormous size, the build out will take place in four phases over a 14-month period, in order to control costs and ensure quality.
Each phase will be approximately 50,000 square feet, with phases 1 and 2 focusing on the highest margin areas; manufacturing and distribution.
Each phase will be operational upon completion to generate cash flow and allow management to appropriately scale the work force and overall operations.
TransCanna Products Now Sold at World-Renowned Cookies Cannabis Locations
The most recognizable name in high-end Cannabis
Peanut Butter Breath
Peanut Butter Breath is a rare evenly balanced hybrid strain created through crossing the classic Dosidos X Mendobreath F2 strains. With this bud, the name says it all – the flavor is nutty and earthy with a rich herbal overtone. The aroma follows the same profile, with an earthy herbal overtone that’s accented by rich nuttiness. As soon as you exhale, the effects of Peanut Butter Breath will sink in, starting with a cerebral lift before spreading throughout the rest of your body in tingly waves of energy. Watch Video
This fierce hybrid is full of flavor. Vicious Citrus is pungent and fruity perfect for an elevated high. Its lineage comes from ourLyfted Lemon x Orange Tree which makes our Cutiez. Then take our Cutiez and cross that with Gelato 33 and bam! Say hello to Vicious Citrus.
Biscotti is a rare indica dominant hybrid strain created through a delicious cross of the classic Gelato #25 X Girl Scout Cookies X Gorilla Glue #4 strains. If you’re looking for a classic indica with an insanely delicious flavor, you’ve found it. Biscotti packs everything you want and more in the effects and taste department into each delicious toke. The Biscotti high comes on with a rush of cerebral effects that launch your mind into a pure lyfted state of unfocused bliss. As your mind settles, a calming body high will wash over our physical form, allowing you to kick back and relax without a care in the world.
The indica-dominant cannabis strain Sundae Driver derives its name from its delicious terpene profile that gives it a sweet and smooth taste not unlike a fruity dessert with undertones of bitter chocolate. Its parent strains are a cross between Fruity Pebbles and Grape Pie, both of which have their own sweet and fruity terpene profiles that made them popular in the cannabis market.
Lyfted Lotto is a cross of Zkittlez and Gelato that is rare and sought-after. Celebrated for its incredibly fruity profile that smells just like a bag of the sugary candy, the strain has resin-drenched buds that range in color from rich purple to lime green. Lotto is also noted for its creamy smoke that is smooth and welcoming alongside a euphoric and elevating high that lasts for hours.
- 1st place for their tropical mango fruit bites and
- 3rd place for their strawberry mango fruit bites at the CBD edible category at the 2019 Emerald Cup